TestFlight Public Links
Apple has released a new feature on TestFlight for easier tester acquisition. You can now create public links for your builds. Testers will just have to click on the link and they will be able to install your beta. No more dealing with the annoying management of testers and email addresses.
- Upload an archive to ItunesConnect.
- Go to ItunesConnect.
- Choose your app from the menu.
- Go to the TestFlight tab.
- Go to External Testers.
- Go to the Build tab.
- Add a build. Follow the instructions.
- Submit your build for review. Apple will review your build. It takes some time.
- Once it’s approved, go to the Testers tab. There’s your public link.